The holiday tradition is back, complete with all the zany antics you’ve come to expect from this raucous family entertainment. When Clara’s Christmas dream goes awry, an outrageous cast of characters appears to entertain her and save her from the Rat King. Bring the whole family for this festive holiday tradition, with original songs, hilarious parodies, a Bee-oo-ti-ful Panto Dame, and of course, all of the candy you can eat! Book early cuz this holiday favorite sells out!
- Friday, December 9th - 7:30 pm
- Saturday, December 10th - 3:00 pm
- Saturday, December 10th - 7:30 pm
- Sunday, December 11th - 2:00 pm
- Friday, December 16th - 7:30 pm
- Saturday, December 17th - 3:00 pm
- Saturday, December 17th - 7:30 pm
- Sunday, December 18th - 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 21st - 7:30 pm
- Thursday, December 22nd - 7:30 pm
- Friday, December 23rd - 7:30 pm
- Saturday, December 24th - 11:00 am
- Thursday, December 29th - 7:30 pm
- Friday, December 30th - 7:30 pm
- Saturday, December 31st - 11:00 am
CURRENT COVID-19 POLICY
For the health, safety, and well-being of our patrons, staff, and artists, Theatre NOVA's current COVID-19 policy requires guests to be vaccinated and wear a mask while in the building. Upon arrival and prior to entering the building, all guests must present a photo ID and their vaccination cards (or a copy or digital version on your phone). Then please proceed to WILL CALL to check in with your name. No need to print your tickets.
This policy is subject to change at any time, in accordance with fluctuating local, state, and federal guidelines. Please check back for our current policy before your scheduled performance date. www.theatrenova.org
PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE THEATRE IF YOU ARE SICK. Although there are no refunds on ticket purchases, if you need to exchange your tickets or transfer them to someone else, you may email [email protected] to do so and we will happily make those changes for you if tickets are available and if you have given at least two hours notice prior to your scheduled date and time.
OTHER TICKETING POLICIES
Your ticket is virtual and you needn't print anything to bring with you to the theatre. Just give your name at WILL CALL. SEATING IS GENERAL. Please arrive early to guarantee seats together. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the box office staff.
All sales are final. However, if a performance is canceled for any reason, you will be offered the option to refund or exchange your tickets.